Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur, content creator or business owner, launching a podcast is now one of the top ways to build your brand and connect with your community in a unique way. If you’re looking to learn more about building and growing your own podcast, keep reading to find out how you can attend the Outlier Podcast Festival in Austin, plus get free equipment and/or money to launch your own podcast.
The Outlier Podcast Festival is a traveling national event held in major cities across the U.S. and it’s coming to Austin May 17th and 18th at Galvanize. It will provide outliers in the podcasting community an intimate opportunity to collaborate with both upcoming talent and industry experts. Hosted by Outlier HQ, and Austin-based MediaTech Ventures, and local Podcaster Moby this 2-day conference will provide an immersive experience for you to engage with keynote speakers, participate in breakout sessions, and interact with the newest software and audio equipment. You’ll have the opportunity to bring questions to the experts during panel discussions, listen in during live podcasts, and join the conversation with other media disrupters.
What to expect:
3 Tracks for content creators
- Building a Business using Content
- Tech & Innovation in Podcasting
- Creative Storytelling
- Special Guest, Mayor Adler live on Saturday morning
- Win FREE equipment? Pitch Competition for new podcasters
- Apply for a scholarship for underrepresented podcasters (email email@example.com)
Featured Talks / Workshops:
- Moby Hayat – How to Build a Brand: Content Content Content”
- Lisa Orkin of Project Woo Woo – “Creative Storytelling in Business”
- Chris Krimitsis of PodFest – “10 Key Ways to Market and Grow Your Business via Podcasting”
- Jessica Kupferman of She Podcasts – “Making Money Podcasting
Rob Greenlee – VP of Podcaster Relations at Spreaker
Rob Walch – VP of Podcasts Relations at Libsyn
Sarah Rhea Werner – Executive Producer at Girl in Space
Harry Duran – Founder at Fullcast
Jessica Kupferman -CoFounder of She Podcasts
Grab your tickets below with special discount code:
Tickets are 15% off on outliercs.com with the code ‘AustinCreator’ for our audience.