The Austin Mosaic Awards organizers announced the 20 finalists who have excelled in diversity and inclusion.
The 20 companies were chosen from a pool of 37 and will be recognized for their efforts to make Austin’s business space more inclusive. Companies will be recognized in categories such as “Best Tech Company” and “Best Inclusive Workspace.”
Judges chose the finalists based on the work the companies do, their culture and business practices. Judges also considered the company’s internal and external support of diversity and inclusion, and the impact of their actions within the space.
See the full list of finalists below.
Honorees of Ascendent Award
- Angelica Erazo: Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator, Oracle
- Charlie Jackson, Chief Happiness Officer, Diversity Fund
- Crystal Hansen, CEO, and Founder, SameWorks
- Gloria de Leon: Co-founder and Executive VP of National Hispanic Institute
- Gary Bledsoe: President of Texas NAACP and Interim Dean of the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University