Introducing the Black Innovation Alliance (BIA) – a collective of innovator support organizations that serve Black entrepreneurs, tech startup founders, and creative technologists.
As an early-stage member of BIA, we at BLNDED Media are excited to share this news with you because we believe it’s going to be a game-changer for how we and others in our ecosystem serve and support YOU.
We fundamentally believe that we are stronger together and through this initiative, we’ll be able to co-design an ecosystem capable of best supporting the creative and entrepreneurial genius bursting from our community.
BIA is committed to building collective power to achieve real change for the communities we serve. There are a few ways to get involved. Take the pledge or make a financial contribution to be added to our “wall of support.”
- PLEDGE AND VOLUNTEER. If you are willing to offer your time, talent, and/or treasure in order to advance BIA’s efforts, join the family by taking the pledge below. You can learn more about our immediate needs here.
- INVEST IN US. If you have the ability to give money toward building BIA’s early capacity and infrastructure, please contribute here. We welcome both individual and corporate support.
- REQUEST AN ISO INVITE. If you are leading an organization that supports Black entrepreneurs, founders, and creative technologists in the innovation economy, and want to become an ISO member, request an invitation here.
- BECOME AN ANCHOR. If you are an organization or individual with significant resources (you can write checks with two commas), an expansive network, and an interest in designing the future with us, let’s talk about partnership. Fill out the anchor partnership form here.
- SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES. If you’re still deciding how to get involved, join our mailing list to stay in the know.
You can also connect with us on Instagram and Twitter. And check out our recent TechCrunch Op-Ed, titled Black Innovation Alliance aims to increase Black ownership and shrink the racial wealth gap.
To the movement!